воскресенье, 2 июня 2013 г.

An Interview

How long have you worked at your present job?

I have worked at my current job for about 3 years.

When did you join the Company?

I joined the company in May of 2010.

What was your previous job?

My previous job was a software developer in a small IT Company.

Where did you study?

I spent 10 years in high school. Then I studied 5 years in Saratov State Technical University.

Have you ever been abroad?

Yes I have, but only once. I have been in Abkhazia.

Have you met your boss?

Yes, I have met my boss several times.

I still haven’t asked you about your hobbies?

I like listening to the music. My taste has changed since I was in school. I like origami. I have done it since school days. I have practiced playing the guitar since January of 2013.

Нет комментариев.
Отправить комментарий