четверг, 6 июня 2013 г.

Services

What services do you use regularly?

Regularly I use the following services: LinguaLeo, buses and Steam.

What do you like about them?

I tend to use LinguaLeo because it is a useful, convenient and cost-effective service. It allows me to improve my English vocabulary. Also it lets me meet other English learners.

I use buses because I have to use them. They helps me get to places earlier than when I use my feet. It allows me to doze while I’m on (the) my way. It’s cost-effective but not very convenient service.

I use Steam (game distribution service) since it lets me buy games without leaving home. Steam makes it easier for me to share my impressions about a game. It might be cost-effective when it offers discounts.

What makes services good or bad?

I think blameful client support, impolite staff, big costs, low quality and accessibility makes services bad.

On the other hand simplicity, flexibility, availability and openness make services good.

Нет комментариев.
Отправить комментарий